Who We Are
Our goal is to reduce malaria deaths by 20% in the next five years in Uganda, mainly in rural children below the age of five. We conduct awareness campaigns in the communities about malaria prevention and introducing our soap. We are partnering with well-frequented health centers of rural communities for both sensitization and distribution for credibility and trust.
Uganics offers a solution to one of the most pressing health issues in Uganda and simultaneously empowers women economically.
Successes so far:
– Medical Certification of Uganics soap by Government of Uganda
– Scientific proof of the active organic ingredients to repel mosquitoes conducted by Mannheim University, Germany
– Uganics becomes 2nd runner up of the Anzisha Prize and wins 12,500 USD
– Presentation of Uganics at Manage&More in Stuttgart, Germany
– Grant of 5.000 USD, mentorship and presentation of Uganics at the TEF Conference in Nigeria by Tony Elumelu Foundation
– Grant of 2.000 USD by Cusanuswerk “Initiative Teilen”, Germany
– Registration of a LTD by Guarantee Company in Uganda